Further the success of the cluster meeting held in Lisbon on December, 5th (see news item with its downloads) the Portuguese partners of DOROTHY project promoted a meeting especially devoted to develop further the anchor initiatives.
During the session, urban logistics cluster members promoted he following initiatives:
- Planning, harmonization and regulation of logistics urban public space;
- Eco zones and city logistics (eg. intelligent navigation solutions);
- Consolidation solutions in cities (eg. pick up points in the touristic places);
- Micro urban logistics (eg. cargo bikes, tricycles and electric vehicles);
- Research & Training | Efficiency & Monitoring | Dissemination & Exploitation | Regulations & Harmonisation (cross cutting).
54 persons were present, 40 of 33 entities and 14 of the DOROTHY partners.
The morning session the started with an introduction promoted by DOROTHY partners. Then continued with the presentation and discussion of the initiatives, done by the cluster members and DOROTHY partners. Also the One.Stop.Transport (https://www.ost.pt/app/dorothy ) was presented with a special demo application devoted to urban logistics. During the break and lunch time, the networking opportunities were well under way.
In the afternoon session the work continued with the presentation of three more initiatives, including the cross cutting one for research and monitoring. The session ended with a wrap-up session.
In order to increase participation an open source platform the DOROTHY partners will facilitate to all the participants the access to a web tool in order to share and edit documents. This web based platform will make the ‘initiative summaries’, working documents and the below listed documents available.
- Participants List
- List of Initiatives
- One.Stop.transport demo application manual
- Media Clipping
For cluster members interested in joining initiatives: Please use the Link to register
- Link to register in the initiatives
initiative Meetings will be convened by e-mail (and Google drive)
For further questions or suggestions please contact email@example.com